Monday, February 16, 2009

Tough 10

I'm much a loner

silently cruising through life

I've never been with that much a people

a rarety it is for me to meet such great people

thus, great importance I give to those few who passed me by my life

Here's a list of the top 10 people I met in U.P. and would always want to meet in the future.

 

My Miss Mysteria

-Kind and sweet, she’s one of the best persons I’ve ever known. Despite her stubbornness and occasional opportunism, I admire her much more than I admire cars.

 

Alcohol Allergie-c

-My saviour when my pockets are empty, she’s one of the few people I can share my wavelengths with. She’s the sister I never had though I really don’t know what that’s supposed to mean. Haha.

 

The D!

-The smallest most unbiased person I’ve ever met. Haha. Her wit, knowledge, and wisdom make her a great leader and a great adviser.

 

Buddy Brains and Beauty

-The person who helped me become part of my first family in U.P., her ate-attitude, liberated thoughts, and vanity makes for an exciting companion anytime, anywhere.

 

Tennis Tumbler

-A great drinking buddy with all the smut less videos and rocking alternative music. Plus, he’s good at sliding when playing tennis. Peace! :D

 

Sleepy Stick

-Most studious salutatorian ever! His deep thoughts are those of which not a humourless person could take.

 

Lasengga Lady

-Another great drinking buddy. When it comes to being un-innocent, she might as well be my number one. Haha. :D

 

Tita Momma

-The very person who felt like my mom is now a mom. She’s one of my guiding light when it comes to problems I can’t comprehend.

 

Korean World

-Her patience has kept me bullying her for years. I can’t live without bullying. :P

 

C.E. dept. P.R. man

-He is one of the few people who’ve made the Eng Building’s atmosphere a lot more accommodating. His personality is yet to be tested but his familiar aura has always made me feel at home at Eng.

Kudos to all of you! :P

No comments: